Dear Child: Look at how beautiful you look; Heir of the heaven; Created of God's very own image - How can you not be proud????
I wake up everyday, I look around and I appreciate everything that I see around me, the people that I have in my life who support me.
I've been through a rough patch the past year - many know. But if I were not a believer I'd probably be dead today. I got to a point where I lost myself chasing love forgetting the very place to find it which is; WITHIN. I've started paying more attention to my life and all that's around me, my daughter's giggles gave me and still gives me strength. I started realising that - I AM important, I AM special , I AM whom God wants me to be... I cannot be anybody else BUT myself ...
Remember: ALWAYS be PRESENT in your life ...

No comments:
Post a Comment